I am so obsessed with Big Brother 8! I wanted to watch my life feed online, but I had to go to the bathroom (not a quick pee either) so I leave the door open and while going to the bathroom I can turn and look into the mirror and see the computer screen.
Sigh...I love my Big Brother 8...and...and...they (the men) were doing funny relay races that they made up, in there underwhere. For the prize of fruitloops in a sandwich baggie.
Relay games like...
Summersault races
Hot foot dance (whoever can dance around (pee pee dance style) in the hot fake grass the longest
And now they are doing a relay to retrieve a 25, 10 and 10 lb weight from the bottom of the pool
Obsticle coarse is next...they make this up as they go...
(I think they had a spinning teacup race too)
Dick is the host, Jen is the round girl (idiot with the round sign, prancing around the yard), and the rest are watching on the outside couch.

Lots of swearing and lots of man parts falling out of pants, cracks a showing...I can't wait to see CBS edit this one...
Anyway, I love my show. Poop or no Poop! Shows on in 8 minutes! I'm out!













