Hello to all my BB8 fans. Here is an update on what happened last night, pictures courtsey of Hampsterwatch.com.
First off I was not supprised by Mike leaving, hence the live feed and the BB After Dark that I watch. So my opinion is usually different the those that do not watch 24/7.
I haven't really talked to much on BB, but I think I will start doing it more.
My opinion on house guests...I like the waffle aliance (see below)
I hated Jen, but watching her 24/7 I would probably be friends with her, she is funny and goofy like me. So she has won me over.
Dick, I liked in the begining but he is wearing thin. He gets a little to "Howie" sometimes and picks on people a lot.
Kail. Gag, I can't stand her! Maybe it's beacuse she's a Homophobe, maybe she prances around with her Bible and is gag me sweet. I hate Christian nicey-nicey people who think they are better then everyone, beause they are Christian, but fake it to everyone because otherwise you would be evicted.
Those are my 3 of discussion for today. Moving on...
Dustin, was elated to win HOH, he did a very cute happy dance in his room
This drives me insane! Danielle is the QUIETEST whisperer ever. They have to turn her mike WAY up to hear her and you still can't make out half of what she is saying. Then she will bump the mike and you get the LOUDEST rustling noise.
This went on forever, and ever. Poor Dustin, sometimes I thing HOH means shrinky dink. Zach, captian whiney pants, nobody likes me, I don't have any friends in the house, I wanta deal, I wanta friend. How about I screwed up and made an alliance in the first few hours of being here.

Thanks Jen, for always giving Show Time what they want...at least your wearing shorts...
Awwww, Dick and Danielle had a cute moment in the living room. Just talking about old family memories. This would be a good moment to form a secret alliance. No one would suspect a thing. Oh and on the show yesterday, when they showed Danielle crying about her boyfriends birthday and Dick was sitting on the floor by her bed. Yes that cry fest went on for, no lie, 2 hours of Show Time, she cried so much she was gaging on her own snot. Then after they cried it all out, they went out into the house and recaped to to each of there friends. Crappy night for tv
The Waffle Alliance, Eric, Amber, Dustin, Jameka, Jessica, Dick not sure what the Waffle Alliance stands for. But it's a good chunk of the house guests, all my favorites (except Jen) having a powwow meeting on who is going up. I do believe it will be...spoiler alert....Dustin wanted to put up Kail and Zach but the Waffles decited on Kail & Jen, and Zach as the alternate/backdoor target, even though most agreed earlier that Nick was the bigger threat.. it doesn't really matter - they'll break up and whisper in their various sub-alliances and it'll probably all change again before the veto, if not before the noms tomorrow. Oh, Danielle is not one of the Waffles but she was at the meeting, her and Nick are pretty much over, and I think she will be in and out of Waffle meetings at least until the Kail/Zach/Jen/Nick are still around.












