Good morning Blog.
Well the good new's is the Canopy is still up and running, I think tonights storm will be a good test. My dad bought better zip ties (mine were super chepo) so I will be replacing them, I did have a wonderful breakfast in my screened in tent with Mia and Sophie (Maggie was a big sissy and sat inside and watched us)
Mi just went down for her morning nap, I really need to get back downstairs and cut more princess crowns for her b-day invites. My dad is in the basement working away, it is looking good!! Jen is suposed to call and come by to work on our trades for the Stampin' Up! meeting on Monday.
Which reminds me I should go looking for idea's online...I still have to prep for tomorrow nights class, finish Mi's invites and make 3-D projects for the meeting. So why am I still typing? Alright, alright, I am going...have a nice day!
And for those of you that have not been in Mia's webpage in a while I did add more pictures to the gallery last week.
I will post again later... bye!
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Hello
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
10:28 AM












