Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thirteen Things about Jacqueline Susanne Elizabeth (Carugati) McHale you need to know


1. I am Roman Catholic, and my Confirmation name is Elizabeth after St. Elizabeth.

2. I had the nickname Weasel. I never told anyone but I gave myself that nickname.

3. I used to pray everyday that I would grow to at least 5 foot. I am 5' 1/2".

4. I pee when I laugh, or cough. More kegals!!

5. I do not like other people's kids. (depends on the kid, or the parent for that matter)

6. I have an obsession with butt's.

7. I do not like drinking, I am such a light weight. I get crabby and sleepy.

8. I love to dance to music, really loud in my house.

9. I am random. I love to do or say anything random that people would not expect.

10. I loved having black hair, but I really had more fun as a blonde

11. I HATE Laundry, It is dumb. Again we should a be nudist, or wear disposable clothes.

12. Wind. Wind is dumb, I would rather have 20 feet of snow, then wind. Hot wind, cold wind. I
get so pissy when I have to go out and it is windy!!

13. Any kind of annoying, pushy, self righteous religious people. Seriously, I did not ask for your religious opinion, I really don't give a shit.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker