Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Babies are everywhere!!!



So I have decited to make a list of all the babies that have been born in just the past 18 months...


November 2005 Katie F's baby in Austin (sorry I forgot his name...Keaton?)

Feburary 1st 2006 Rose Ashley (Born to Ed's cousin Gail)

June 2nd 2006 Mia Nicole (Born to Me & Ed, The prettiest, smartest and best baby of all)

July 2006 Louie (Born to Adam "Louie" Cardwell, grade school friend)

August 2006 Hannah and Emma Hanson (Born to my second cousin, twin girls)

August 2006 Sheri's baby girl (Born to Ed's cousin's friend)

September 2006 Brendon Wayde (Born to my cousin Lori's!)

November 2006 Amber (Born to Dean and Tamian's baby, friends of mine)

November 2006 Jolie (Born to Shaun & Jessie's, old friends of mine)

November 2006 Sarah Loffler's Baby (Old friend Sarah lives in Italy)

January 19th 2007 Colin Anthony (Born to Tony (Ed's cousin) and Carrie in Oregon!)

January 26th 2007 Mason (Born to Tamian and Todd, friends from Northside Chicago)

February 22nd 2007 Cameron Spence (Born to Sara Spence, gradeschool girlfriend from Cali)


I just find this amazing that in the past 18 months, there has been 14 babies that I can recall of born. That is a lot of babies. Holy dirty diapers batman!!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker