Friday, March 23, 2007

Peter Walsh


Here is my hero. Peter Walsh. You can find him on TLC's Clean Sweep. He is the Organizer/Psycologist. He is awsome, I often hear Peter in my head telling me to throw that away, or you can only have what fits in this bin, Jacki. I have so tried to look up the show to come to my house, but they don't cover most of the Midwest. (pouting) Just the common sense he has is so great.
I have recently learned that the line "A place for everything, and everything in it's place" is so true. If I have a special shelf or spot that something should go on. Then it has a place, if I put it away then there should be no mess. I still have to work on the put it away part.
If you don't use it in 12 months, it's got to go. Don't talk yourself into keeping anything. We wear 20% of our clothes 80% off the time. If you are going to buy something new, get rid of something old.
These are just a few tips I have gotten from the show, and he was recently on Oprah. I aslo just checked out his book "How to organize just about everything." I wanted the book "It's all too much" but it was out. Don't worry after I read this one I will get that one.
I seriously want to get my stuff organized along with my time and my at home business. Hopefully Peter Walsh can help me. Maybe you will see some organizing tips here from time to time...wish me good luck!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker