Good Morning Blog,
I am slightly grumpy. I am on day 4 of eating healthy. (Boo Hiss) I have 59 day until my grade school class reunion. (May 19th) Yes St. Mary Nativity Grade School. That was Preschool through 8th grade. 10 years of my life! Well it has been 15 years since we were all together and Dominique and me thought it was time to do it again.
As much as I tell people how much I hate some of my class mates, I have come to realize I was friends and still am with so many more. So this evil goal of mine is to look good for myself. If I don't put a goal date on it, I will never commit to eating healthy and working out.
I am going to have more babies and I considered waiting until that was over, but god knows with all the Mac & Cheese I eat, I would be back at my 165 lbs (2 days before Mia was born) without the baby though. I want to drop these last 23.5 lbs. My goal is to go from 130.5 lbs to 107 (what my height 5' should weigh.)
I was on the scale today and I am at 128.5, 2 lbs lighter. It will probably go up and down, hopefully more down then up. Ed is in on this too. He is trying to drop about 20 lbs also. We have walked 2 miles everyday (in between his 2 jobs) It's tiring but it will be worth it this summer when I am able to wear all of my cute t-shirts again, and possibly a pair of shorts(gasp!)!!
Wish me good luck!













