This morning was busy. Busier then I had thought last night when I was exausted and thought I had the whole day to hang out at home.
So Ed had to open the Video Store today, so he asked me to breakfast. A rare and wonderful date with my husband and daughter. Sitting in the Pancake House on Jefferson Street, I look across the street and see my Chiropractors office. Merda! I am now flooded with the schedule I have so kindly blocked from my memory. Ihave an appointment at 9:15 at the Chiro/Twist and snap Doctor, and Mia has her 9 month check up at 10:30. Piss, there goes ranodom nothingness all day.
So this is how my crazy day went, fast version...
12:01 am I go to sleep
5:08 am Mia the personal alarm wakes me, I shower, get baby ready for breakfast date
6:20 am Ed comes home from night job, we get ready to go to breakfast
7:ish am At the Pancake House on Jefferson Street eating. I love the Hobo!! (Cheese, Hashbrowns, Eggs, sunny side. Mmmm I can just hear my ass getting bigger!
8:00 am Return home to get Ed off to work
8:20 am Ed leaves. Boooo
8:55 am Mia & Mom leave for Joliet. Again
9:15 am Dr. S my lovely Chiropractor! Fixes my crazy uneven hips
9:45 am Leave Dr. S's office for Joliet Med Group, sorry Will County Medical Associates.
10:00 am Get to Baby Dr.'s, check in. Need to update Med insurance, go to a different desk, back to check in. Check in. Sit down, random man talks about who knows what. Alot about being bald and saving money on not drinking smoking or hookers or haircuts. Wondering where all that money is?
10:15 am 15 minutes of the bald man and his lack there of money, we get called in. Go in, wait, see Dr. Mia gets finger prick for blood work. She is a good bleeder!! I was to hold gauze on her finger until it stoped. Yeah 20 minutes of still waiting, Mia finally passed out in my arms. (She was tired not because of blood lose) Finally they wrapped her finger so I could leave. (They told me they were not responsible if she ate the bandaide. What? 5 minutes later, she was awake and trying to eat the bandaide)
11:45 am Stop by Jackie's house to visit mom. Go to lunch with mom and see that an old friend of mine is at his parents house. Mental note to stop by after lunch.
12ish pm Went to KFC/Rootbeer place for Potato bowls, ass still growing.
After went by Sean McCarthy's mom's house. Sean was there. I haven't seen him since my Wedding reception almost 6 years ago. BS'd for about 20 minutes, exchanged emails.
Came home! Mia is napping, I took a one hour hot bath and read my book (Angels & Demons, by Dan Brown) So here I am avoiding my bills and blogging.
Is anyone still reading this?
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Today
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
5:34 PM












