Monday, March 5, 2007

Stamp crazy!

Holy busy stamp projects!

So here is a briefing of what my crazy stamp schedule is like. I have projects to make, all fun, lots of work though. I am going on a trip with my friends to Champaign Urbana on the 16th & 17th for a Stampin' Up! seminar.

So here are the assignments, none mandatory, but I am left out of the fun if I do not complete.

Shoe Box Swap = I make a card sample. Then I have enough supplies for 8 others to complete my card sample.

Trades = Card fronts. Only the front of cards, for sample ideas. I make as many as I want in as many different types of cards, then I trade them with everyone there. I usually make 25 cards in 4 different designs. and maybe 15-20 3D gift ideas. So total of 100 or more cards and 20 3D's

Swaps = So then to top off my busy weekend that Monday the 19th I have a Stampin' Up! meeting were we make 17 card fronts (this month in child themed) and I get 17 different in return.

Shoe Box Swap 3D = So my friend Bev is holding a Shoe Box event at her house on the 27th, same idea as the other shoe box, I won't worry about this one for a while...

On Board Class = Class I teach, on the 14th...

32 Card Class = self explained. kinda makes me want to freak out just thinking of all the work for that one. Shudder.

Oh and I have to come up with my next quarters classes (every 2 weeks)
NO PRESSURE!!

But happy stamping it is my therapy!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker