General Hospital on ABC. Nikolas Cassadine is the Greek Prince. Played by Tyler Christopher.
So for Susie's Birthday (Jan. 7th) we got her tickets to go to a Tyler Christopher Meet & Greet at the Hilton in Lisle/Naperville. Tyler Christopher, being my sisters favorite soap star. And the fact that she has watched every episode of General Hospital since the day she was born. She was a little excited.
My mom kicked ass and got table 2. Right in front! Not to mention the Carugati girls will get his attention with our big mouths. We also found out that he was born @ Silver Cross Hospital! (Moved away when he was 2)
So from 1:30-5pm, he talked, answered all and any questions, there was a 50-50 raffle, you could buy pictures and DVD's (I think Susie bought one of everything!) and a silent auction. Then one person at a time went up and talked with him, got pictures taken, he signed whatever you wanted. Took his time with you, so sweet and patient.
Oh, so the silent auction, wasn't so silent for me. The sister claws came out, I was trying to bid on a NOT aired yet General Hospital script, signed by about 10 cast members. Yeah, so was another lady. There was a 10 second count down to the end. You know damn well I won. $130. Well worth it.
To see Susie light up like she did today. Was so worth the whole day. I would do it every day, if I could. And I will kick your ass if you are in my way(smile). Susie smiled from ear to ear, from the second I think she woke up today, and was still grinning when they pulled out of my driveway. It was hard to tell her head was burried in the autographed, unseen General Hospital script I won her.
Susz, I hope your day was everything you wanted and more. I don't think it could have been anymore perfect. We love you!!












