I am so crazy lately. I have a Stampin' Up! class coming up on Wednesday, "32 card class" let me repeat 32 cards for each person. That means I have to prep for 192 cards.
Stampin' Up! sells Simply Scrappin' Kits, kits with lots of fun paper and die cut stickers. So I am going to teach my lovely customers how to make 32 cute cards out of one kit.
Thanks to my upline Connie and her friend Kelly, who came up with all the sample cards, I just now have to cut paper & ribbon for them.
Phew, this is a lot of work. But I think they will really enjoy it. Connie said her customers are asking for another class when the new cataolg comes out. I will do it again, I am just glad I didn't procrastinate like I usually do for class. I started last week on this!!
I will let you know what they think... Oh and I should probably come up with next quarters class schedule for them to have tomorrow too. AARRGGHH!!! Busy Bug!!!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Busy Bug!
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
9:31 AM












