Hello,
Just a quick "hi" Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone. Mine was great, I did fun crafts with my mom and Susie. Dad and Ed played Wii sports, and Mia couldn't decide what room was more fun! Then after dinner at my mom's we drove out to Ed's aunts house in Crete. Had desert and saw family there.
Friday I decorated a little, cleaned around the house. Saturday was crazy! We always go to the Jones Family Christmas Party, but it is on the North Side of Chicago, so it took us about an hour and a half, with traffic and we went Ed's way. Sigh, the one thing I am great at is directions. So when he gets in the car and says he want to try a different way, let's just say it was a tense, pissy, car ride. His was was supposedly faster. Yeah, for those of you who know, remind me how fast on a Saturday night, on a holiday weekend, I-55 north to 294 north, to 90 East, all the fricken way to wrigleyville is?
Let's try Jacki's way on the way home. Wrigleyville to I-55 south to our exit. 35 minutes less. Hmmm, I got a 2 hour apology back rub out of it. Damn, learn from Ed's mistake. Don't fuck with me and my directions. I got it.
Anywho. The party was fun after a while, Loren got on the piano and played all Christmas songs, and some oldies, so everyone sang along.
Sunday, I hung more Christmas lights outside. My house is superfly this year!! I will have to take a picture and show you all.
Monday was nothing, we sat around all day, Ed went to work at the video store, and then Mia and me went to my mom's to finish the Thanksgiving day craft project.
Yesterday was laundry folding (gag) and chilling around the house. I am trying to avoid all sick people (sorry Jen) right now. I can't afford to get sick, Mia can't get sick, this means no sleep for either of us, and we leave for Arizona in 9 days!
So that is what is up here. Not much just hanging out, enjoying spending time together with my family.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Good morning.
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
8:45 AM












