I am so nice. I was just going to give Mia up for a few hours today. But since I have a craptastical sinus cold, I am giving her up to my IL's until Sunday morning. Sigh, I miss my Mi already.
Now as she goes, I put her in her car seat, and she says "bye bye, momma" LOVE IT. Nothing better then hearing the sweet voice of your child. Mmmm, warm and fuzzy feeling.
So I was by myself until about 4:30 when Ed came home from the video store. He did poo patrol, (here's a mental image for you. frozen big turds, Jayme I know you know these)
Then we ran to Jewel to get me some drugs. My Dr. said I can take Robitussin DM cold (only) or Sudafed (to many to pick from so I didn't get it) and plain Tylenol. Sigh, I will only use the Robitussin if I have to. I am feeling a little better though.
Then we drove to our new McDonalds for dinner, the drive through looked like a zoo, I had made a sarcastic comment that we could have a dinner date inside (side note: Ed hates to eat inside) So we go inside, this lady says it's not worth the wait, she has been in line for at least 20 minutes (now to the defense of the McD kids working, 20 minutes in customer language is more like 7 minutes in real time)
So I blew her off, and we got in line, it took all of 4 minutes for 2 meals, and cookies, for us. This goes to show you that some people are just spaz asses when it comes to customer service. Not to mention no one there working looked a day over 17. So really, what are you going to get? An eye roll, and spit in your food.
The drive thru was a zoo, I over heard people coming in that they were out there for over a half an hour. Whatever system the 17 year old crew had, was not working. But it worked for me and Ed, and I got a free large fry because they gave it to us on accident. Horray teenagers!!
So it was a nice dinner with Ed. We are now home, Ed is in bed watching his shows I taped (First 48 and Dallas SWAT) I think I will go kill Sophie, (she is into something) and clean and organize my art room.
I would also like to add, that I have NOTHING planned until December 7th. NOTHING. No classes, no parties, no functions, NADA. I just hope to kick this cold before then. We are leaving for Arizona on the 8th!! Wee! Here I come Scuz!
Hope you all have a cold free weekend
Friday, November 30, 2007
Mi Free and a McD's date
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
6:33 PM












