Sunday, November 11, 2007

Matt

None of you know Matt. Ed did. Matt Franks was Ed's best friend in college, and sadly one day an Asthma attack took him from this world too soon.

Ed would explain Matt, a lot like himself, a nice guy, and your life was bettered by Matt being in it. Sadly I never met Matt, but he does have a twin sister, that I am proud to call my friend. I have had the pleasure of getting to know Tammy, her husband Todd, and there very handsome little man Mason.

They are the nicest people ever. The live about an hour and twenty minutes away, so maybe every few months we get together.

Back to Matt. Yesterday we went to the Frank's home, on the north side. It was packed with people there to remember Matt, see pictures (lots of pictures) donate teddy bears to a hospital (lots of teddy bears) and just enjoy family and friends, as I guess Matt would want.

It has been 10 years since Matt passed away. I have known Ed for 9. I have met lots of different friends from Eastern Illinois University, that were a part of Ed and Matt's life. I am proud to say I am a part of these people now.

At least we know we have one more angel watching over us.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker