Monday, November 5, 2007

Saturday Night Kicked My Ass

Seriously. I took a nap Saturday, well aware that we were going to be out late. Well late was 3:09 am (pre clock set back time)



The band put on an amazing show! As always, we loved every minute of it. I LOVE the song Dirty Blonde Bombshell, and Burn. LOVE them!! Ed would explain there music not so much as country but as southern rock.



I will post more pictures, but a short summery of the night, my mom and dad went with. We went early meeting Jen and her sister Sarah for dinner, in the back Cathedral Room at BallyDoyle. Great food, you have to try the potato soup! Nikki and Loren joined us when they arrived, and a surprise visit by Aunt Nancy too!!



After the first set, they take a break. I was a volunteer to go on stage and get a BallyDoyle tattoo. (more pictures to be posted of that!) During the second set, the drummer broke his stick and threw it to the front of the stage, shocker me and my mom go for it. I had Dave sign it after the show. I decided to get fanatic, and when Loren changed his battery on stage, he dropped the old one, so I grabbed that one too, and had him sign it.



After the show you can mingle around and talk with the band. Again an awesome time! I can't wait for there CD to come out in spring.



A little FYI Drew Davis Band (as of Saturday) was #73 on the Country Bill Boards top 100!! And #1 on the Independent Artist Charts!! Hooray!! Way to go!!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker