Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Like a big girl

So I was a big girl today. I woke up (my usual 7 am), made my family pancakes. Emptied the dishwasher, loaded it, took Mi up for her nap at 10. Ed went back to bed. So I came upstairs, went online and paid a few bills. Nice to have that all caught up.

My mom came over yesterday, we cut paper for my Christmas Card Buffet class I am having tomorrow. Yikes, 9 people, and that's leaving out 2 of my regulars!

I just have to set the table for tomorrow and clean the pool room. Jen is coming by tonight to work on our trades for the November Stampin' Up! meeting. I also have to come up with Christmas Card swaps for a different group, the local Scrapbook store, Scrapbook Junction (www.scrapbookjunction.com) is having. PLUS my FIL always orders 50 Christmas cards from me, and I have my own to make. I have 24 of my FIL's done already. Thank god!

I would love to have time to clean up the loft today, it is a paper zoo!! But that always gets pushed back to another day, only me and Ed see it.

Well have a happy day, and for you Midwesterner's stay warm, we have a high of 43 degrees up here today!!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker