Yeah! Week 17! My baby is 5 inches and 5 ounces! So Big! I have been feeling pretty good, headaches and nose bleeds are common for me about now, but otherwise I have good energy, and damn I am hungry, constantly! So I have been feeling lower abdomen pains and now I know why, read below for my exact symptoms...
This week, or in the coming weeks, you may be privy to the uncommon joys of “round ligament pain.” These not-so-lovely symptoms can include bellyaches, pain in the lower abdomen and sharp shooting and/or stabbing pains, most often expressed at the end of the day.
Your suffering is due to stretched ligaments and muscles that support your ever-growing uterus. This is to be expected and is perfectly normal (especially since your uterus is only getting bigger!)
Friday, November 23, 2007
Week 17 baby and mommy
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
9:31 AM












