Arrgghh.
So Mia and Me went to McD's for breakfast, then to Starbucks for coffee, dropped of Ed's Venti Java Chip at the video store. Yes, I put off cleaning for the morning.
I have been working for a hour and a half, Mia just went down for her nap. I am just trying not to do circles in this insane house!! (see post below) I am so glad my dad made that crawl space storage while we were in Arizona, that is where most of these toys must go!
And since my amazing husband, is busy at his second job, and he bought me a Cricut for Christmas!!! I should be busting my ass for him. This little man inside me, makes me so tired though. Sigh. I am making a dent though.
When I do get my house together, I have so much Stampin' Up! new year business stuff to work on. If you don't know we are releasing our new 2008 Spring Summer Catalog Collection, I am having a "Soup and Stamps" night on the 4th. LOTS of work to do before then. Here's my list...
...email customers reminding them of the January 1st cut off for this years catalog.
...gift card to make for a customer
...organize papers
...get Birthday Club info prepped
...get Hostess Club info together
...come up with next quarters class schedule
...Call office supply stores, get a good price on spiral binding catalogs
...prep the catalogs for Soup and Stamps night (post-its, pens, pocket, labels...)
...Come up with Free make-n-take project for Soup and Stamps night
...clean up Stampin' Desk (and my other art desk if possible)
...did you get all that??
Anyway, I needed a mini break away from cleaning, to empty this list out of my head.
BACK TO WORK!!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
I don't wanna!!
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
12:34 PM












