I have been productive since I have been home from Arizona. I think it took me a week of eating out 3x's a day and living out of a suitcase, to realize how nice it is to be in my home with my routine, and home cooked meals (I smell the Angus Sirloin Tip Roast in French onion soup with potatoes in my crock pot as I type!)
I have been balancing the check book every day, making notes and lists to get things done, I have ONE load of laundry that needs to be washed, still need to fold 3 others but that is leftover from before vaca. And I folded and put away 5 yesterday!
I still have to finalize Christmas presents, wrap them & send out my cards (made already). In my Stampin' Up! world I have a new Spring Summer Collection Catalog coming out January 2nd, which is a big deal to my business, I need to get my class schedule set for the next quarter, and get my paper work in order for the new year. I also would like to scrapbook A page before the new year.
Lots to do! Not to mention the everyday running around behind an 18 month old, the 2 crazy dogs, and just picking up after me and Ed. Yikes! I am pooped already. Well one step at a time right?
Hope everyone has a productive day!!












