Laying in bed this morning, I was concentrating on the baby moving in my tummy. I can't wait until I get to feel him (my prediction) moving more.
I realized that Mia is growing up so fast, and no matter boy or girl, I just can't wait to have memories with them both. Together as a family or one on one with each one.
It's amazing how fast time goes by with kids, I have said this before, and the fact that 18 months has flown by for us with Mia. That is why I want to take her everywhere I go and to see everything I can show her. Memories are so important to my family.
She is getting so smart and so aware of her surrounding now. As much as she has so many of my personality traits, and I say that I don't want her to have them. I guess I do. I am a strong, funny, empathetic person. I LOVE people and I like to talk and here stories. I do hope she is just like me, but better.
Now for my next little one. I am hoping of coarse for healthy first. But if I had to pick boy or girl, it would have Ed's personality either way. Strong, quiet, loving. Having two opposites in the house would be a nice mix. My sister and I are opposites, but we always balanced each other out.
Now if I get two of myself, no matter boy or girl. It may be a bit hairy around the McHale house. I am SO looking forward to my kids growing and the life Ed and I get to share together with them as a family.
Oh, I almost forgot to post why there is The Wizard here, from Oz. One of my happy childhood memories, is my mom would walk my sister and I to school each morning (or our baby sitter Debbie)
So on the way, my sister on one side and me on the other, would hold my mom's hands and we would all skip to school singing...
Were off to see the Wizard,
The wonder Wizard of Oz,
Well here he is, a wiz of a Wiz,
If ever a wiz there was.
If ever oh ever a Wiz there was,
the Wizard of Oz is one because,
Because, because, because, because, because,
Because of the wonderful things he does,
Oh were of to see the Wizard! The wonder Wizard of Oz!
And we had this special stop and we all turn around as one, part too. I think they do that in the movie also.
I actually looked up the words online, we are pretty close. We never sang the Yellow brick road part, that is in the beginning of the song. I really love all the memories my parents made with my sister and I.
Here is to many amazing memories, that I will share, and already have created with my family.













