Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Maniac Monday!

What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?

A Nice dinner with Ed, followed by a walk, just the two of us, talking and dreaming. Did I mention this all take place some where tropical? Only 25 more years... (he promised he would take me when we pay off the house)

Imagine you had to take part in the winter Olympics. What sport would you do? (Here's a link to the official sports, in case you need help.)

So I had to go to the link myself for help, I would have to say Ice Hockey would be my winner. I really haven't been on skates in years, but I liked floor hockey in H.S. so that would be my gold!

What's something that people do in traffic that really bothers you?

Seriously I couldn't write them all down, but here is a briefing of what really bothers me in traffic...

...Slow drivers in the fast lane. Yes that is if you are going slower then me. M O V E.
...Brake riders, why some people insist on riding there brakes, especially when NO one is within 100 feet?!
...Cut off. This is a gimmie for all of us, and yes I will give your ass the finger, and possibly a good horn too.
...Ass riders. This is it. The winner of them all. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT ride my ass. I will slow down, or slam on my brakes. You piss me off and I will not move out of your way. Now don't get this one twisted with the "Slow drivers" comment. I will move over if you are flying up behind me. But you need to get it straight that I can't fly over the 18 wheeler that is next to me, and no I will not go 80mph for you either.
...The I didn't see it act. ARGH! I think Arizona was just full of these idiots. Where they totally cut you off, or blow a light and just act like nothing happened, not looking around to realize why everyone else in traffic is blowing there horns. (sorry but mostly seniors)
...Just to name a few...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker