An good friend of mine, Brad Chinderle, that I still see anually at the St. Mary's church picinic (him and his dad cook the lamb every year!) Has had something that no one our age wants to even think about.
Stephen Chinderle, Brad's dad, passed away on Saturday. Not sure how. Not important right now. I just know that a good friend of mine has lost one of his best friends. I have no idea how Brad is coping right now. I could not even imagine life with out my dad. Especially at the age of 26.
Brad is a very outgoing, funny and loving person. We went on many Youth Group Church trips in High School, and spent every Sunday night at Youth Group meetings. We even shared a cow costume in Kansas City!
I wish Brad the best in dealing with the cards he has been delt. I have no idea how to express to him how sorry I am tomorrow at the wake. If anyone is interested the wake is Tuesday (tomorrow) at Tezak Funeral Home from 3 - 8 pm. And the funeral mass is Wednesday at 10:00 am at St. Mary Nativity. God Bless Brad and his family.
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Brad Chinderle
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
12:27 AM












