Thursday, April 26, 2007

I love me


I don't find this to be selfish at all. I think that this is very important to everyone. You should always love yourself first. I love my personality, my sense of humor, my great sense of direction, my love for art and animals. I love my life, my family and my friends.
I am funny, sarcastic, empathetic, sassy, ridiculously silly, honest, friendly, emotional, and best of all me.
I will not, do not and have not changed myself to fit in with others. Why change something that I love so much? Not that I am self absorbed or anything, I know I am short, could still lose about 20lbs, and maybe sassy isn't always a good thing. But I have learned that if I spend my life stressing about stupid shit then I will just waste my time. Since I can't grow, love food, and I like to sass, so be it! It's me!
In the words of Lady Soverign "Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession, love me or hate me, that is the question. If you love me then Thank you! If you hate me then fuck you!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker