I went on a date with my sister, Susie and my daughter Mia last night. We went to the dollar theatre and saw "A night at the Museum" That was so funny!! If you love Jumangi, with Robin Williams, you will love this one! I actually like this one more.
I totally suggest it. I laughed my ass off. I think Susie and me laughed at each other and our entertainment almost as much as the movie itself. Trying to keep Mia from talking to the big screen was so funny! Then she's whipping toys at Innocent movie goers. Susie loses a juice lid in the isle. OMG, to funny.
Oh, then on the long ride home from Joliet Mall to Goose Lake (Morris) I look over and see Susie laughing at me. I had to ask. She said I was talking out loud to myself. (I do that a lot!) She found this funny. I was probably telling the ass wagon behind me what I thought of his driving. Susie told me she was glad she didn't drive.
What a night. Thanks for dinner Mom, and Susz thanks for a fun girls night out!!
PS~Go see (or rent at the end of April) the movie it was so funny!













