Wednesday, April 18, 2007

For all mom's or mom's to be.

If you want to feel less guilt about your crazy day as a mom. (or mom to be) just visit the site Truemomconfessions (see orange link in sidebar)

This site is amazing. You post whatever you want. No names, no passwords, no email. They don't know me, I don't know them. Perfect.

They confess to everything, from eating there kids candy to doing meth to avoid there kids.
Either way it's therapeutic all the way!! I feel better about confessing. I feel better about reading the other psycho mom's and there loony world.

NOW it gets better. We (we mom's) have a forum for the site. I guess it got the best of them and now we get to talk about the confessions. YES!! I get to read gossip and the talk about it!
ROCK STAR!!

They still don't know who posted what confession, so confess away, I love to read them and love to talk about them. Sleep is so over rated!!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker