Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Not coming home...



I think I have been in denial. For 6 months my Gramma Alice went to Florida last year, with my Aunt Rita & Uncle Tom Molaschi. (They live there half the year) She came home in April and spent the summer getting to know Mia.

Aunt Rita and Uncle Tom are coming home from Florida soon. And Gramma is not coming back with them. I think my brain has come up with this idea that Gramma has been gone because she is in Florida and will be home in April.

It's April and I am trying to deal with the fact that my Gramma is not in Florida. She will not come home to see me, or Mia. She will not be at my parents house on the weekends. She will not be down the street at Kimmies. She is...gone...I know in a better place, but it is so hard when I see how big Mia is getting and how much I wish my Gramma could see how she has grown. My Gramma's face lite up so much when she would see Mia. I am glad she was able to see Mia at least until she was 6 months old. I will just have to tell Mi stories about her Gramma and her togther. (In that picture above, it was the Carugati Family reunion. That was taken 2 days before I was pregnant with Mia)

Mia still fits into some of the clothes Gramma bought her. I use the diaper bag she gave me everyday. I wear my gramma's rings everyday. I miss her everyday. I want her to come home from Florida everyday. I have to realize that is not happening everyday.

I miss you Gramma. I know your not coming home from Florida. I know that you are watching us all the time. You are one more angel up there for me.

I guess that being spoiled by having you every Birthday, Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, 4th of July, and every weekend growing up. I just took advantage that you would always be there.

We miss you Gramma. I know dad is sad a lot too. He said you listened to him no matter what. I will do that with Mia, no matter what, Gramma. It will always be important. Thanks for my dad. You did an amazing job.

Love always and forever, your favorite granddaughter,

Jacqueline Susanne

Alice Emma Carugati
Sept. 16th 1916
Nov. 28th 2006






Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker