Hello Blog readers,
Happy Easter to everyone! I hope you all are having as nice of a day with your families as I am.
We woke up at 7:30 a.m. and packed up and the three of us left for Gigi & Papa Carugati's house.
Ed went right up to sleep until we ate. Gigi, Papa, Mia and Jacki all sat and read the morning paper. Susie graced up with her presents at 11:00 a.m. Then we played with Mia, but then she went off for a nap.
Gigi and Gack went down into the basement (Craft Room!) and played around with the diecut machine and stamps. But not for long! Then it was time to set the table for dinner.
We woke up sleepy Ed and had a beautiful Ham dinner. My favorite part is decapitating the butter that is shaped like a lamb. (Kinda disturbing)
Aunt Susie helped me get Mia dressed up in her Easter dress, (I will post pictures later) Then Mia got to open her Easter Basket, lots of fun stuff! Pink baby Croc shoes, some summer clothes, bunny slippers, the cutest Wish Bear Care Bear puppet.
Ed and me got a Easter Basket too. We got lots of candy (bad for diet!!) I got a big sign that says "Create" Love it!! I think I will hang it over my door going into my Art room.
Now we are all vegitating in front of the TV, watching a Shirley Temple movie. Well my mom is watching, Ed, Mia and Papa are all sleeping.
Then we will pack up and go out to Diane and Joe's for desert and watch the Amazing Race! Then off to bed.
Happy Easter everyone!!
Sunday, April 8, 2007
Happy Easter!
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
3:49 PM












