Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I Loath Laundy

I loath, despise, and Hate Laundry. It is the most godawful chore ever. I would rather hand wash every dish in my house by hand twice before I do a load of laundry.

I always start my day out great, I'm gunna do laundry! I drag all our stupid clothes from the second floor bathroom all the fucking way down the stairs, down the hall, down the basement stairs, thru the construction zone (finishing half our basement) into the back part of the basement. (Because the ass nozzles who built the house thought it would be fun for me to drag my laundry clear across Channahon to do it)

Then I load the beast up, go upstairs...and 3 hours later I curse myself I totally forgot I was doing laundry. Also remember that when this basket of so fresh and clean clothes is finally done (3 hours a load at my rate) I now have to haul it back thru the basement, up the stairs, down the hall and up the stairs to the second floor.

Oh God now I have to fold it. (Barf in mouth) I think this is the most tedious part. I always find a good excuse (or none at all) to not fold and hang the stupid laundry. I go do another chore.

Ironing??!!?? Ha!! Right, I iron when I need it. Which unfortunatly is at least 7 days a week, sometimes twice a day. Ed wears dress clothes to both jobs. Which brings up the subject of constant laundry. That man of mine works so much that a lot of the time I go thru two outfits a day for him. (I can't blame him, 8 hours in an outfit, you want to shower and change) Oh don't even get me started on the 3rd job he starts Monday (he is insane) Wrigley Field. Yeah the ONE beer vender uniform he gets? I have to wash everytime he wears it. Thank god he won't be doing Wrigley Field that much.

So Mia and Me sit around naked so I only wash Ed's clothes. OK no one wants to see me naked, my usually work uniform is sweats, or pajama pants and a t-shirt. If I don't get it dirty it will last me almost 3 days!! (I have a housework outfit and a lounge outfit) Now if I am blessed with a day out with Ed (rare) then I will wear regular clothes.

Princess Mia. Thats all I should have to say, oh and 10 months old. I will make this one short. The kid goes thru a lot of clothes. a lot. And folding all of those little pants, and matching all those little socks, hanging all of those little sweaters and coats!!

Let's not even get started on the blankets I wash because of the dogs. It takes 4 to cover the couch. And there floor spots to lay on. That is always being washed! (I should wax them...)

Cats. Shed. A lot. There laundry is not so bad, just a few towels to cover furniture from massive fur build up.

So right now, I have a load in the wash, I will leave until tomorrow to deal with. A load in the dryer (just dog blankets) and 4 baskets in the cat room I need to fold or hang (shudder)
I just want a room that I can just leave clothes all over the floor and just pick them up as I need them. Oh yeah, that would be my side of the bed!

So I have come to the brilliant conclusion that my whole family is going to the spa (dogs and cats too) and we are going to get waxed from head to toe. Then we will go live in a nudist colony.

YEAH!! No more laundry!! YEAH!! Laundry blows!!YEAH!!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker