Monday, April 9, 2007

I Hate little postcard adds in magazines!!

There are some of the most minuscule things on this planet that just annoy the shit out of me.

I HATE magazine subscription cards. Why, if I am getting your magazine do I need 8 of these randomly littered throughout my magazine.
I HATE prescription cards. Send now and try our new medicine. Side effects may include... brain freeze, massive diahrea, blindness and numbness throughour your body. But it will cure your headache!
I HATE 20 easy payments of $19.95 for some creepy lifelike baby doll. What exactly do people do with these things?

Every time I read a magazine I will spend minutes going thru from front to back, I usually recheck two more times after. And I tear out each and every little postcard add. I also usually tear out the adds that are on thick paper. Ugh, this too is annoying. I guess if you pay more you get higher grade ad paper, so people flip right to it! Yeah so I can tear your shit out!

What a waste of trees.

Yes I feel better now.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker