So I have some beef with the bold ass hole bitch that felt the need to mouth to me while in the parking lot at a mall "You could turn better, if you hung up your cell phone." I was of course in the midst of a conversation, and to not inturpt the person I politly gave the dirty cunt, not one but two middle fingers, while still driving and talking on my cell.
Seriously. If you are sensitive stop reading now.
So this ass hole has some big balls to call me out when I am in my car, and I am not effecting her path of driving what so ever. Why she feels the need to tell me her opinion was beyond me. I wish this dirty ass bag, had big enough balls to get out of her piece of shit car and tell me to my face. I guess she felt safe in her car.
So onto my opinion of cell phones, and what I think is fair play.
1. In my car.
a. Talk all I want if I am by myself.
b. Fine to call with others in the car, to check in or to leave a message, annoying to hold a conversation about your whole day. Save it for later. I am in the car. Talk to me.
c. Unless driving in Chicago, because that will get you a heafty ticket
2. In public
a. I do it. Deal.
b. If am being waited on, I will put my phone down and talk to the person, I have worked in customer service to long to not respect them.
c. So this leaves the grocery store, book store, mall, video store, resturant... you get the point right? Unless we are in the library or an office. See phone attached to my head.
3. Nextel Beeping
a. I used to HATE it. Probably because I worked in a bank as retards would beep and have there volume SO loud that everyone knew there annoying coversation.
b. Now I have Nextel and I beep, in my car by myself or in my house.
c. I do break the above if it is short. ie "I am here" "Where are you?"
Cell Phone and me are always together. I really need it, yes once apon a time, before the great invention of the cell phone. I did survive. BUT now with a baby, one on the way. I need it and I am glad I have it.
Do I abuse it? Probably in some people's eyes but as noted in my opening title statement, this is my opinion. So I will be on my phone, in the store, in my self check-out lane, minding my own business. So if you don't like it. Eat shit, and move on. Or for the sake of not getting a finger or two. Leave my business out of your mouth. Thanks. I feel better now.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Cell Phone
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
11:18 PM












