Monday, August 27, 2007

Me and my hot date

So I took Mia out for a hot date this morning. Just me and her, to McDonald's, I get a #8 (2 breakfast burritos and a hash brown) with a coke. And Mi gets her own hash brown and a fruit and yogurt parfait.

We sit at our favorite table and have a nice long breakfast. Then we went to the scrapbook store to get paper for a project I am working on. I can't wait until Mia is scrapbooking right along with me!

We came home and Mi was off on her nap. When she woke up we read books in the pricess castle, and played with the Zoo. After lunch we took a long walk in the red wagon (I walk she sits comfortably with her sippy) Then home for some more play, and then dinner and off to bed.

What a fun day Mia and Me. I had my cell phone with me, but I don't answer it unless it's an emergency. I try to give her all the attention I would want from someone. Thanks for the great day Mi.

Love,
Mommy

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker