Thursday, August 16, 2007

I called it!

Booyah!

I called it! Dustin went home. Danielle won HOH. Kick ass, they did good. The 5 had weak and strong players. And now it is time for the strong Jess and Eric to allign with Dick & Danielle, and hopefully Jen too.

Jameka- Hopefully to be up on the block this week. Enough of the coat tail riding!
Zack- Sigh, poor Zach. One wrong allience to start out on a bad foot.
Amber- I do like her. Simply because she is a mom. And a caring person, but I think she plays way to emotionally and not stratigicly.

So I was right. BB did leave the 24/7 feeds on trivia all afternoon, so we could not hear last minute talk.

Right now they are making dinner, all together, just like they do every night. Except for Amber and Jameka, who are sitting in blank stare at the table. Realizing how fucked they are. Smile.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker