So again I tell you about Punkie. His days are getting numbered. He looks like a drunk when he walks, sometimes he even uses the wall to lean on. He can not hear or see, but he can smell you, especilly if you have food.
He is nappy from not taking care of himself, his nose is dirty from food, he cry's when you pick him up.
Sigh. Punk, what do I say? You are an amazing little man. I have said goodbye to you everytime I see you. That has been 2 years now, that mom tells me to say goodbye. Because, this may be the last time.
I have said goodbye to you so many time that now it is almost comical. You are no longer a pet, but more like a muppet from a Jim Henson movie.
So Susie and I thought it would be cool to take pictures with you and Mia. Since we never saw that one coming. I was 8 years old, when you came into my life. You heard and know so many stories and secrets, that only a kid tells there pet. Who know's maybe you will break a world record.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Ode to Pumpkin Harry Carugati cont.
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
10:15 PM













