So the picture below, is if you are standing in my loft, looking down into the pool room.
This large mountian of clothes is everything I own, clothing wise
Not counting coats. But it will include... socks, skirts, pants, underware, bra's (sport to fancy) tank tops and summer wear, to sweaters, t-shirts, dresses and even some maternity wear. You name it I threw it down here. So Ed and I could clean out and go through all we own, to make it fit better in our room.
I have 9 large bags of clothes I will be taking to GoodWill to donate. And I have one bag of t-shirts and clothes, I will be using to make into a quilt or pillows for memories.
See below for my beautiful closet!!
The closet originally only had one shelf, so we moved it up, and bought a new one to add below. Ed being 6 foot gets the top, and I at 5 foot get the bottom. So Peter Walsh says repeat after me "I only have the space I have" and "just because you have the space, doesn't mean you have to fill it." Two really good lines from his book. Right now Ed and I are dealing with the emotional side of our clutter. We discussed each room, what we feel about it now, and were we want to go with each room.
I feel amazing when I walk into our room. We also turned the bed and moved it under the window, and into the corner. Little did we know that we could move the furniture in that room. Before we had, about 2 feet from bed to window, and 4 feet from bed to closet.
And 2 feet between the dresser and the end of the bed. Now we have 4 feet between the side of the bed and the dresser, and easily 6 feet from the end of the bed to the closet. It's crazy! It's like a whole new room!
I can't wait to tackle the rest of the house!












