Long story short... I doubt that is possible with me, but here I go anyway...
Monday
Phone call from Ed. Mia is screaming and her left arm is limp and she can't move it.
Hour and a half later, phone call from Ed. It was a dislocated elbow, from her picking her up by her hands, she is 100% better.
I go home with minutes to let out the dogs and grab my SU! stuff for my meeting with the girls. My basement has 1/2 inch of water in it. Yes the same basement that is part finished (just in May!) and has my art room in it. I am thankfully smart and had all paper up off the floor.
Dogs were fine just confused.
Tuesday
Mom and Dad to the rescue, they come over we kick ass, clean out the basement, put the carpets on the driveway. We can save them!
Then mom, me and Mia cleaned Mia's room, went through all her clothes, to small bagged up and to big to be bagged for later. Dad and Ed finished up the basement and Dad installed all those cabinet locks for miss nosey Mia.
Mom and dad go home 5:02 pm . 5:32 pm I get a phone call from them, and it's not looking good for Punkie (see Ode to Punkie and Ode to Punkie cont.) I did make it there with less then 30 seconds to say goodbye. And he passed away. I will get into more detail tomorrow, but I am tired. What a way to start a week!
Mia is great, basement is getting there, and Punkie. Well, he is in a better place. Goodnight.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
My Life = Zoo
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
5:55 PM












