Saturday, August 4, 2007

Hate

If you are a happy anti-hate person please stop reading this, it may include very negative thoughts that will make you sad, or frightened. (grin)

So my evil rant is on the evil bitches that have come through my life. Torturing me in some way. So I will name them, and my reason for my hate. If you are offended, I already warned you that this would not be pretty. (I will not be naming names for liabilty sake.)

I will start out with my first person because I was driving in Joliet (gag) and a car pulled up next to me. I thought it was a friend of mine (Nancy Sherwin) sadley it was not, the raggity bitch turned her head and it was a girl from St. Mary's, a year younger. (man next to her, she may be married, who cares anyway.) I already had a smile on my face. Could she smile back? Give a half ass smile?
God forbid if this nasty, 30 pounds fatter, cunt even give me any sort of recognition.

Next up, while I am on a St. Mary rant. Let's not forget my least favorite person on the planet...l.b.s.!!! I hate you!! For so many petty reasons. I have heard you are back in this lovely state of IL and I hope to god I never see you.
For all of those evil comments you made about me to boys, the loud whispering to your friends, the shit talking about my friends behind there backs. Pretending to like my friends and shit talk and make fun of them. If you could only see us now. We are all so much better then you will ever be.
I am supprise that you found someone to marry you. I hope to god that if he ever decides to have children. You do this whole world a favor and raise them to be absolutly nothing like you.
I hope you get ghoneria, and die a sad lonely life. Bitch.

My so called best friend in High School that lived one street over from me. While I don't hate you, I do wonder what goes through your brain when you think of me. Do you smile to yourself that you got away with taking my pager, and never paying me the $200 plus dollars that you owe me for the bill? Yes some best friends forever, your super! I only hope one day you will repay me the money you owe me, and no I don't want to be your friend. You suck as one.

Snotty better then me, long blonde haired, nice sister, parents are friends with my parents, co-bitch to lbs. I really don't get you.
My anger for you is when I worked at the bank, I said "hi" to you on three different days. I gave you a smile and a wave, and you gave me the "are you serioulsy looking at me look?" What a bitch. I guess I can give you the least amount of hate becuase, from what I know you didn't talk shit about me. You just ignored me. Thanks for that much. Ass.

Again this is not a I Hate Person. Just more of a I am hurt and disapointed twards your actions. You again believed a rumor, or misquoted comment from me. Left me angry messages, rude to me in front of all of our "friends" give me the cold shoulder, or whatever attitude durring my pregnancy. It's not that I hate you, or am even mad. Just disappointed in the fact that I thought we were more then that. And we had been throught the exact thing before. I just realize that if I was that easy to blow off and ignore, then I didn't need you that close to me.
On that note, I am interested in how you are. And enjoy the fact that the internet keeps us close. I wish good things for you, and am sorry that this is the way it is.

And on that note. The above person, has a very close friend that I thought was better then that. I know that I was not best friends with this person, but a good friendship over 8 years, could have maybe given me a fucking congrats on our baby? Maybe a RSVP that you couldn't make the shower. Maybe not blowing Ed off when he says hi. Not cool.

Speaking of my baby shower. Thanks for all those people that HAD to be invited from Harrahs. You all wasted my hand made invites for people that actually wanted to come. RSVP means to respond to the phone number on the invite, weather or not you are going to attend or not. I didn't think it was brain surgery to figure that one out. Or were you encouraged not to attend because of what someone else was saying? Just curious. BTW, I had a baby girl. She is amazing.

And while I am on the subject of hate. Let's go over the things in my life that make me crabby.

1. Religion in general. I don't really know why I am so angry with religion. Or religious people for that matter. I just see and hear way to many Christian people talking about how if I am not your religion. I am going to hell? Seriously. The hate for gay people really gets to me. You don't realize that you are so absorbed and brainwashed by your imaginary people and your magical book. That you are not seeing people for who they really are.
And if these fucking Jahova Witness (however you spell it) don't get of my damn porch. Arrgghh! NO I do not need to find god. NO I do not need to read your phamplets. NO I don't care for you opinion. NO. NO. NO. Next week those fuckers are back on my porch. Well not since the day I went cussing out the door. Jesus, there were 4 different groups, like they were dropped off by the Jehova bus. They haven't been back since.
When I was Roman Catholic and God loving, I never shoved it up anyone's ass. Leave me alone with your stupid religions. I think just to any people I will pull out my Tarot cards and become an athiest. Maybe one of those I believe Mother Nature is God. I am leaning twards science, it makes way more sense. I guess it's because I never really read the bible growing up. And now that I have, I disagree with a lot of it. So I see no reason to pretend I do. Amen.

2. I HATE door to door people. Religions or not. I HATE you. The exception is children with candy. I will buy from you. I like candy.

3. Cold Calls. Dumb. I look forward to you calling me. So I can curse you out then hang up on you.

4. The usual Wind, Laundry (I am doing better!) and fake bitches (see above)

5. Driving makes me happy. I am good at it (I think) and I am relaxed when I do it. But Seriously, lets cover some basics here. The left lane on the highway is for passing. If you insist on sucking at driving or going 10 under, please take your sorry ass into the right lane.
Riding my ass will make me angry and I will arrive at my destination 10 minutes late, just to annoy you. I am not threatened by you. I am irratated. Especially when Mi is in the car. Don't fuck with my family.

OK so my hate has worn off, and my Starbuck buzz is making me to happy to blog angry. If you think you are anyone of the above people. Sucks to be you. Now you know how I feel. Comment if you must. Or email me if you want to keep it private.

Night night!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker