Monday, February 5, 2007

@!%&%#*&!!!!!!

Since I am on a roll with the bad language (see "retard" post) I thought I would tell you what I have learned about the art of swearing.

I swear so much. Not as much as when I worked in the Casino's, that is just a breeding ground for bad mouths and minds. Everyone in there sounded like a cross breed between a sailor, trucker and a construction worker! Potty mouth wasn't event the start of it!

So I have been pretty strong minded that swearing is not that bad. And I truely belive I am not going to hell for it. If this is the worst I do.

So onto why I am now thinking of changing my evil ways, or altering them a bit. Mia. I read an article in my Parenting Magazine, it was on swearing. I totally agree with it. It was kind of a happy medium for what I want.

It hit me hard when it said that people who swear tend to be less creative, because they can't come up with something better to say. Now I am a very creative person. I draw, paint, scrapbook, you name the art or craft and I am all over it. So when you read that people who swear alot are not as creative, humph, that stung a little. Even thought I can get pretty creative with swear words.

So I am going to try to quit swearing as much as I do. Saying I will quit is like saying I am going to cut all carbs from my diet, HA! I will try to watch my mouth in front of Mia, I even came up with Cheese & Rice, instead of Jesus Christ. (kinda cute huh?)

Now onto the big one. So I tend to let the "F" word out alot. I really do not want to replace this one with some cute crap, like "fudge" or "frick" that's not what I mean, there is only one word that makes me feel better, sometimes and the "F" word is it. It is so versitile too!

Again I guess I will try to not use it with Mia and attempt to be more careful as to what I am using it for.

Becuase I am sure in the cutest voice ever we will soon hear..."For fucks sake Sophie stop chewing on everything!" (See family breakdown for who Sophie is)

Does this mean I am growning up? In a way, not the tightass-way or the never-goin-to-have-fun-ever-again-way, but the maybe in a way that You-have-a-daugther-that-looks-up-to-you-so-try-to-show-her-some-manners-or-the-school-will-be-calling-you-every-day-and-your-daughter-is-less-creative-because-she-swears-way.

So have a great fucking day!!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker