Hello,
First off. I suck at spelling. Even with spell check, I still screw it up. So just go with it. I usually spell it like I think it should sound.
Now let me remind you if you don't know me very well, understand that I talk a lot. So I write a lot too. Also understand that this is my blog, and my opinions.
My thoughts on opinions? Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks. Got one? Leave me a comment.
I was inspired to do this from my good long time friend (since 1st grade?) back at St. Mary's, Miss Sara V.! I too am a mom, a stay at home mom with some spare time on my hands. I do keep busy, with my daughter, Mia (8 months today!) my loving husband Ed, 2 dogs (boxers) ,2 cats, 1 box turtle and myself to take care of. I am a busy girl.
And since I am promoting what I do. Besides being a SAHM, Stay At Home Mom, I also am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I do in home workshops and teach classes on Scrapbooking and Rubber Stamps. Love it!!
I am just getting into the art of publishing myslf on the internet. A comedian once said eventully we won't have Social Security Numbers, we will only have URL's and thumbprints! No lie. In the past year I have gotten myself out there...
Check me out on myspace @ http://www.myspace.com/jackimchale
Or my Stampin' Up site @ http://jackimchale.stampinup.net
Obviously you can see me here, and you can also see me on my daughter Mia's site.
I think that is all for this Blog. I will probably post more. soon.
Friday, February 2, 2007
Yada Yada Yada Blah Blah Blah
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
10:54 PM












