Not postage! I love rubber stamps!! Especially by Stampin' Up! I love being a demonstrator. I am good at what I do. I love to teach classes on scrapbooking and stamping cards, gifts, you name it!
SU! just came out with there Spring Mini Catalog, so excited! Doodle sets are huge now!! Thats just it. The sets, either alphabet, or pictures, look like some one doodled them. One of my favorite pastimes in school!
So I now own, of coarse, the "Doodle Alphabets", "Doodle Numbers", and "Doodle That". I want to get "Doodle This" too. Yeah!!
Not to mention I also finally got all of our 48 ink pads, in classic ink. Now I am trying to get all of the reinkers. Then I need the craft ink pads. Maybe I will get them in spots, (1x1 squares) instead of the big ink pads. hmmmm.
This particular blog, is just me rambling about my happiness. Or maybe the fact that my parents are watching the baby since last night and I don't know what to do with myself!!
Oh, must go feed barking dog! SOPHIE!!!
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Stamps
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
8:49 AM












