I did it! I actually pulled of Ed's suprise birthday party!! He turned 31 Feb 7th, so Sunday the 11th (I had to ask for it off for him) He was sitting in his sweats loving every free minute to zone out at the T.V. with his dogs, and the doorbell rings.
He answers the door to find what? 15 of his closest friends. Yeah! I was on the stairs with the video camera! Suprise Ed!
Everyone then comes in fills the kitchen, I pull down my pants to show that I am wearing jeans and a cute shirt, under my sweats, I had my hair done and makeup ( I had my hood up on my sweatshirt)
I wanted to blog on this all week, but I couldn't because that would be the day Ed would actually read this.
Anyway, I can breathe now! Exhale.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
SUPRISE!!
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
2:51 PM












