Saturday, February 17, 2007

Blogging...

So I thought that Blogs were new. Not very many people had them, and Sara stumbled upon something new. This is not the case, lots of people have blogs. Some are funny, some are business, lots of them are in other languages, and some are just plaine creepy.

If you go to the top of anyone's blog page, there is a "next blog" click on that, you will be taken to any ramdom blog it picks. I like to read complete strangers blogs. Sometimes I will save them in my favorite places, and read them daily. (I like the lady with the sheep farm, the pictures are cute)

If I get the ones in different languages, and if they look interesting enough I will copy them, and paste them into a translation website so I can understand what they are saying. (Can we say spare time?)

Blogging is like a one way conversation. I can talk about whatever I want, for as long as I want. Then if you want to you can talk after me. (commenting)

I think I have gotten some people hooked on this. It's a good stress relief. I can bitch about what ever, and voice my opinion loud and clear! Comments are amusing, kind of like someone commenting on your diary.

Welcome to the new age diary. No longer the cute little books, with the cheesy lock, hiding it under your pillow.

Now is the day of Blogs, posts, message boards. I think the internet is crazy. I think it is even crazier how I could never imagine my life without it, when I did for so long. How do I explain to Mia how the world once never knew of this?? When paper and pen were all we had? Shit I still have to explain how not everyone had T.V., cell phones were for rich people, XBox, Playstation, non exsistant. I practicly lived in a cave!!

I am a happy Blogger. It is good for me. Free therapy. Speaking of therapy, I am going to go stamp now. Mmmmmm, my happy place.

Have a nice snow day! (3 more inches in Channahon!)

Jacki

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker