Yeah! Time for my winter T.V. shows. I never watch T.V. durring the day, but come night time on my show nights! Watch out!
So here they are from the title of this Blog...
Lost: Undeniably the most confusing show, but the best show ever!! I love Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley, Charlie, Claire...I could go on, there is a huge cast! Love it!
Hero's: So good. Love the people with all the different super powers. Love how they connect the charcters together!
Survivor! Need I say more? I can't get enough of my reality T.V.!
Grey's Anatomy: Just started watching it. It is good, keeps me amused, starting to get addicted to it.
Road Rules: MTV in general is usually the first channel I check to see what's on, I love Real World too. And the Challanges they do. Hooray to the founders of Reality T.V.!
Amazing Race: OK I am so back and forth with this one, sometimes I love it, sometimes I don't. Then I watch Home Makeover with Ty Pennington. (on at the same time!!) BUT Rob & Amber are on this one!! Who dosen't love Rob and Amber?
So that is my winter line up, can't wait to watch my shows. When summer comes around I will be watching Big Brother!! (Hands down my all time favorite show!) This show is on from July to October, 3 days a week. And I am psyco enought to sighn up for the live feed, and I watch them 24/7 in there little hamster like ways!!! I LOVE BB!!
You know like the crazies out there that love there American Idol (Dominique!) I love my Big Brother. I tried out for it, drove 5 hours to Quincy, IL. To audition. That's how much I love it!
Anywho, that is what I do at night. Don't bother me durring my shows damn it.
Friday, February 9, 2007
Lost Hero Survives Grey's Rule Race!
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
11:13 AM












