Monday, February 5, 2007

The Gym

Like a big girl, I sucked it up and went to the gym today. I got a membership to Cardinal Fitness for Christmas.
I have been going about 2-3 times a week. I need to go more and stop eating a whole damn box of Mac & Cheese.
You might ask me when do I go? What do I do with Miss Mia? I go when Ed is between jobs and Mia is sleeping. Mommy sneaks out for some quality space out on the eliptical machine time. Yeeha.
So here is my workout plan, if you care to know...

25 minutes on either the eliptical or the treadmill.
5 sets of 20 on the weight machines.
Abductor (inside of legs)
Adductor (outside of legs)
Glut Machine thingy (this one really sucks!)
Assisted lift (like doing chinups but the machine uses the weight sto make it easier, this I work my arms, OWIE! this is only 2 sets of 10, on each of the 3 different hadles to hold onto)

Then we get out the big blue ball and do crunches. I never had a hard time doing these, until I eat anything within reach for 9 months gaining 47 pounds, pop out a kid, and sit on my ass for another 8 months. Yeahs so I did 65 crunches. Thats all. I will build my self up. Maybe I will wear a swim suit in a few years, haha!!

Anyhoo, at least I am going right?

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker