Monday, June 11, 2007

Are you shitting me?



I have now noticed that Mia is on a perfect schedule of everytime this week she has gone down for some sort of nap or bedtime. She will take one of those award winning shits, that conviently wakes her. Every time.

So bed time and nap time are now...get-all-sleepy-lay-down-POOP-wake-up-crying-because-I-smell-like-a-farm,-now-I-am-too-wound-up-to-go-back-to-bed-I-need-to-stay-up-a-few-more-hours-time. Yes this would be why it is an hour past Mia's normal bedtime and all the kids decided they needed to get off the bus. So my Princess Mia is wide awake crawling around the loft. Sigh.

And while on this subject, let me tell you if you have not done so. Watching a kid concentrate while pooping there pants is so damn funny, then you get the, what the hell are you looking at look. It's just creepy to know my mom once laughed watching me poop.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker