Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Seriously...


I need to BLOG!!


Arrgghh!! Today, is insane. My schedule is insane.


I have Stamp-a-Stack tonight, my customers, combined with Jen's customers. A Stamp-a-Stack is a regular Stamp Camp (4 cards) on crack. It is 10 cards. So I spent the greater part of yesterday, inbetween getting my dear husband off to work, and dinner made, oh yeah and the 13 month old, she was a bit of a distraction from class prep for about 7 hours of the day.


But at 10:20 pm I had everything cut and preped to go for Stamp-a-Stack. Now today is a busy day with the SAS and all. So I thought what better day to add more to my schedule!!


I had a prescheduled date with the beautiful Mia. Every Wednesday is Lapsit at the Library, we sing songs and read books, and meet other mom's. So of coarse we were going to go today!


BUT...I am getting Mia ready, making bottle, getting snacks, packing diapers...I hear crazy barking in the yard. The-someone/something-is-in-our-yard-barking. YES! We have a winner, that would be Bambi's (yes that is her real name) stupid ankle bitting dog, (half the size of my cat) Chihuahua looking dog, can't remember the bread though, not important.

Because today it decited to shove it's tiny ass under my fence, of all fences, and tell my 70 lbs and 60 lbs Boxers what it thought of them.


Well lets just say I was covered in mud, dog shit, and water (I had to get out the hose, to seperate the dogs) I was trying to a.) Get a hold of Cupcake (or whatever cutsie name it has) and toss it back over the fence. or b.) Get a hold of one of my genius dogs and drag them into the house.


Right, Sophie was the first one I caught. Dragged (yes dragged. she is one strong Mother fer, and she was not yet done with the little beast) her into the house.


The distraction gave Tinkerbell (whatever) a chance to squeeze what was left of her body back under the fence. So I let Sophie back out and her and Maggie, proudly pranced around the yard. While the badass princess on the otherside of the fence continued to bark at my dogs, as to say...What bitches, Yeah I will be back. Not on my watch, flea bag. So I found a big rock and shoved it under the fence.
Oh did I mention Bambi, and her retarded self came out after it was all done. She said I could keep the stupid little dog.
a.) why does that retard own not one, but two, ankle biters that she does not take care of.
b.) have 4 kids that she is never home to supervise, and all there shitty friends (like the day they wanted to jump off the garage roof)
c.) and she is on her second marriage. Since she move in 3 years ago.
Yes folks she is a winner!!
So no, Bambi, I do not want your rat sized dog. Keep your shit on your side of the fence, pick up your garbage and mow your fucking lawn. All the neighbors hate you and your kids. At least your soon to be ex-husband moved away with his crotch rocket bike, and his constant need to rev it for hours. We were not impressed. Punk.
ANYWAY!...

We still made it to Lapsit on time.


Stoped by Casey's for Coffee. Go to lapsit, have fun, Mia enjoys the other toddlers, mommy dosen't cry so much this time (I am a sucker for mommy and me time) Leave the library, hit a bump in the road, wear coffee. For fucks sake, I was not ment to be clean today.


So we are home, Mia is napping, the dogs are destroying something in the kitchen, and I must go set the tables for Stamp-a-Stack tonight.


Oh, did I mention I am getting the NEW 2007 Fall-Winter Collection Catalog for Stampin' Up! this afternoon? This is a BIG deal for my customers!! And I will find time in my day to drive them to Staples and get them spiral bound for my customers so they can have them after class? UPS usually delivers around 2:00pm, class is at 6:00 pm. Riiiight.


I amaze myself some days. I really do. Hope this amused you as much as it did me.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker