So in order for these pictures to make sense, go to the bottom of this post and go up, to see the sequence of the day!
Here is miss Mia and Brendon (Lori's baby who is 10 months) enjoying the air conditioning.
Again here is a picture of the happy family, it was about 100 degrees that day, that is why Mia's skin matches her dress.
Here is the party I arrived with, Edward, Mia, and My beautiful mom.

Cake, to cute, they had pictures of themselves all over it!! Adorable!!

Proud to announce...Rob and Gregg!! Yeah!!!

And here is the kiss..awww

The pouring of the sand, everyone who came, poured a different color of sand into the vase. This is like the lighting of the candles.

Here is the exchanging of the rings...oh here is Rob and Gregg, Connie was the officiator

Reader two

Reader one

And here is your ever so attractive wedding party on Gregg's side (I have to tell you that Lori, had to stand with her hands behind her back, because the fan kept blowing up her little skirt)
Here is your ever so attractive wedding party on Rob's side
Maid of Honor, Shannon and Best Man, Tony. Two very nice people in Rob and Gregg's life

Here she is Miss America! Or my cousin Lori (and her Chiquita Banana dress!) He is a friend of Rob and Gregg (sorry forgot his name, but super nice!)

Ummm....the guy is Gregg's uncle and the girl is, Erin, and she is a coworker with Gregg

Here is my cousin Mike (Rob's brother) with Monique (works with Gregg)

June 16th 2007, Robert and Greggory are to be joined in Civil Union! Yeah!! I was amongst the wedding party, my idot cousin Timmy, to hung over to show at his own brothers wedding was my isle partner, so I had the pleasure of walking with my Uncle Jim (my mom's brother)
Let me just say that I am so proud of Rob and Gregg, they paid for everything on there own, they did ALL the planning, and I was impressed by the cute invitations! You guys are great, take care of each other and enjoy your life together! Love you both! Gack












