Friday, June 22, 2007

Tag, Jenavieve, Susz and Jayme!

I feel the love of being tagged by my dear IF (Innocent Flirt) I do believe this is alot like the Thursday 13 that I do, I will give you 8 random facts about me. Now who do I tag... Jenavieve, Suszball, Jayme, that is all my Blog friends (that haven't already been tagged)
On with the show ladies...

1. I am afraid of wide open space, like a big field, I'm all good if I am looking ahead or down, but I can't look up at a big open sky, I feel like I will get sucked into the sky. So I have Agoraphobia.

2. Lately my left knee is so swollen with fluid by the end of the day, it is killing me!

3. I was going to originally name Mia, Mya after the R & B singer.

4. I probably wonder how my cousin Alicia and her family is doing almost every day.

5. Since my husband has been on Grave yard shift for 3 years now, I have a hard time sharing my big king bed with him.

6. Physically I never fight, kinda sissy-like, but verbally. I. will. win.

7. I really want a faux hawk hair cut, like P!nk but I know everyone would make fun of me and hate it. :-(

8. I wish I would have tried harder at learing how to spell words. I suck at it.

OK all done, time for bed now. Those of you I have tagged do your thing. It's just for fun! I will be checking blogs!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker