Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Oh Mi oh My!

Well let me just start off with...I had an insane weekend, insane!!

Friday, June 1st
~Ed is officially on vacation for 11 days. God save me.
~Diane took a day off work, and my parents are coming by to help set up for Mia's 1st Birthday Party.
~One year ago today I was in labor. Shudder.

Saturday, June 2nd
~At 1:23 am Ed and me snuck into Mia's room and sang "Happy Birthday" her official arrival time!
~The rest of the day is a blur, lots of setting up, so many family members, to many other peoples kids, more presents then a 1 year old could ever need. All in all a great night, followed by a very relaxing time in our gazebo.
~Mia finally crashed around 9:30 pm.
~We now have enough food to feed the whole Village of Channahon!

Sunday June 3rd ~I am so smart! I scheduled to host a Stampin' Up! party at a customers house at 1:00 pm, I should probably get started preping for this. I have 4 hours. Official Freaked Out!!
~Party went great! Huge sales!! Thanks Patti!!
~Mia finally graced us by waking up at 1:00 pm, SCREAMING her head off and rubbing her ears. A lot. For a long time, of coarse it's Sunday so lets go to the Emergency room because we think its an ear ache. No just an over slept baby. Temp, fine. Ears, great. Throat, clear. You name it she was fine. Great $100 co-pay to get my babies temp and weight. Super.

Monday June 4th
~Dinner with Ed's parents

Tuesday June 5th
~We decide to have a nice family day and go to the park in Kankakee. Long story short...
~2 Minutes into our drive we remeber the Cicada's are insane in Kankakee, Ed suggests the Zoo (I am totally confused, Ed HATES the Zoo like I hate laundry and wind combined!)
~OK Zoo it is go back home and get the free passes on the fridge.
~Call Susie because she would have my head if we didn't invite her.
~Dad drops off Susie.
~Great day at the Zoo.

Wednesday June 6th
~Mia's official Due date last year.
~Ed, Mia and I go for a 3 mile hike thru the neighborhoods.
~Got a little to much sun. Yes the McWhities used SPF 50.
~Talked to Jen, her dad is having health issues right now. I am thinking of you!
~Ran some errands
~Made dinner, bathed Mia, put her in her P.J.'s and took her to Bean Encounters for Story Night (For kids 1-3 yrs) Yeah fun!!
~Now it is time for Movie night with Ed!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker