Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Getting something done...

Good morning!


I am baby free today, I had my monthly Stampin' Up! meeting with my friends in Mokena, so I dropped Mia off at my IL's for the night.



So today is get somethings done around the house day, Mi is out, Ed is at the Video store working until 5 so I have some time to work.


So for I have cleaned out the truck (1999 Ford Explorer Sport 2 door) Vacuumed (lots of baby snacks, mulch pieces, hay? and other random dirt) then I washed it. AND I took out the baby car seat and installed BY MYSELF! the toddler seat! What a big girl I am! Ha! Might I add that I opened the box about 5 months ago and took out the manual and that alone took me about 20 minutes to find. But I did, safe in a mountain of papers on my desk.
Then I watered my plants, filled my birdbath, filled my bird seed, I really need to cut back some of my plants, like my crazy chives! My grass is straight hay. What a mess, that crazy rain yesterday? As always went right around Channahon, like we have a force field around us.
So now I am taking a mini break and I am going to go clean the cat room, and do laundry. (don't tell anyone though)
So have a nice day, I will be getting stuff done. UNINTERRUPTED!!




Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker