Thursday, June 28, 2007

Who are these people??

If you are asking yourself, "Who are these beautiful people? and were is Ruben?" (I assume he is the camera man)

This I will tell you is my favorite group of people on the planet. Front row...Serena, Alicia, and Cameron. Back row Britney. (m.i.a. Ruben)

I love them all as if they were family...oh wait, they are my family!! Alicia is my cousin. On my dad's side. Her mom and my dad are brother and sister. We met only 8 years ago, when my Grampa Carugati passed away.

She was raking leaves in my Gramparents back yard. I asked who she was. We have been best friends ever since. We get along no matter what, from family to friends to opinions on just about everything. Scuz and I could finish each other sentences.

I will explain Scuz. It came from the movie, Home for the Holidays. At one point they say something along the lines of just because, just for scuz. Well since we are cuzins, we say scuz instead.

Anywho back to Alicia and I. She is my soul mate, sound gay, but I have yet to meet anyone that I get along with so well.

Sadly, she lives 3000 miles away in Arizona. (sigh) So this is my shout out to Alicia. You are such a major part of my life, no matter how far we are apart. Thank you. Love you Scuz! See you in November!!

So here I will share with you a fistful of reasons why I miss Alicia...

I miss her bacon rice, and anything else scuz cooks, because she is really good at it.
I miss her because she listens and gives me the best advice.
I miss her because I want her to watch Mia grow up, and I want to watch Cam, Serena, and Brit grow up. (Ruben too)
I miss her because I love to see Ed and Ruben side against us girls.
I miss her because we love to share stories about Gramma Alice and Grampa John.
I miss her because she is beautiful.
I miss her because I need her, alot.
I miss her because I am tired of choking through another "I love you" while getting off the phone with her, then crying about how much I miss her.
I miss her because there is so much I want to tell her everyday, about my everyday, but we are both busy with our lives.
I miss her because she loves me for me.
I miss her because we understand our love for Gramma Alice.
I miss her because she is my favorite cousin.
I miss her because I never get tired of being called Gack or Scuz by her.
I miss her because her family is beautiful.
I miss her because she is my best friend.
I miss her because I don't have millions of dollars to own a private plane to fly to Arizona all the time.
I miss her because she misses me.












Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker